The International Adventure & Discovery Film Festival remains open and free of charge without reservation.
More than 500 seats are available in four rooms, three at the Val d’Isère Congress Center and the Theater Le Splendide at the Maison de Val. Meet directly on site, from 5 p.m.
Val d’Isère Congress Center
- Rooms 2 and 3 : viewing of films & broadcast on screen of the debates of directors and adventurers present in the Auditorium room
- Auditorium room* : animation of the evening by our master of ceremonies, viewing of films & debates in the presence of directors and adventurers
Maison de Val – Val d’Isère Cinema
- Theater Le Splendide : viewing of films & broadcast on screen of the debates of directors and adventurers present in the Auditorium room
*The awards ceremony takes place on Friday evening in the Congress Center Auditorium.
FREE ACCES & SEAT – IN THEATER & ONLINE
Choose between the VIP ticket “one night” or the VIP passeport “4 nights”.
Enjoy VIP access to the festival with a seat in the Congress Center Auditorium, which includes:
– Seat assigned and reserved throughout the evening
– Privileged placement for quality viewing
– Skip-the-line VIP entrance (without queues and priority entry)
Live the festival with our master of ceremonies and the exciting debates in the presence of directors and adventurers.
|Billet VIP||1 evening – 2-3 films||20 €|
|Pass VIP||4 evenings – 11 films||55 €|